lundi 31 mars 2014

Kids Art Display DIY - Part 1

Bonjour à toutes !
Hello everyone !


Me revoilà avec un nouveau projet à partager avec vous.
I am back with a new DIY project.


Mon fils adore dessiner en ce moment, et je suis souvent très impressionnée par ce qu'il fait.
My son is really into drawing lately and I am often really impressed by what he does.


Bon il n'a que 4 ans, hein !
Well, he's only 4 :)


Je voulais trouver une solution pour afficher ce qu'il a fait.
I wanted to find a way to show what he did.


Alors, voila ce que j'ai décidé de faire !
So I came up with this.


C'est tout simple, et vraiment pas cher.
It is really simple and cheap.

Voila ce dont vous aurez besoin :

- 1 plinthe ou une plaque en bois 
- Des crochets
Et des vis.

Here is what you will need :
- A plinth or a simple piece of wood
- Hooks
 And screws


Je ne pense pas avoir besoin de vous expliquer chaque étape, vu la simplicité du projet, alors je vais simplement vous montrer le résultat.
I don't think I really need to tell you step by step what you need to do, since it is a really simple project, so I'll just show you the result.


Ce n'est que la première partie, je posterai très bientôt le projet final.
This is just part 1, you will soon have the final project.

4 commentaires:

  1. This is a great idea - my son recently started preschool and he comes home with the cutest artwork, but I really have nowhere to put it on display. I need to make something like this!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Bravo! C'est une idée excellent! I especially love the clips. Visiting you via "LiveLaughRowe" linkup

    RépondreSupprimer